Sunday, May 28, 2006

go see United 93 for Memorial Day


I've been avoiding this movie (United 93) because I didn't think I was ready to see and re-experience what happened on 9/11, but something inside me persuaded me to see it today. If anything it would be my way of remembering those who died on 9/11 and those who have lost their lived due to terrorism on Memorial Day.
The movie is intense and felt very real to me, I cried a little at the end. Definitely not a date movie, but maybe a movie one should see as a married couple or committed couple. I went by myselfl, cuz I didn't think anyone would go. I am saddened, but I am grateful that I went, because it helped me realize what it might have been like being one of those passengers. Go see this before it goes to DVD, the theater has such impact that a little TV screen doesn't.

I also want to take a moment thank our men and women in the armed forces for their sacrifice and duty to our country. Thank You.

No comments: